21 August, 2022
Job openings for Drug Safety Physician / Medical Reviewer – For US Pharmacovigilance company
CLINIMINDS IS RECRUITING FOR THE LEADING US PHARMACOVIGILANCE COMPANY
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE MEDICAL REVIEWER EXPERIENCE IN PHARMACOVIGILANCE
Roles and Responsibilities
– Conducting review and assessment of ICSRs obtained from various sources (clinical trials/post-authorization)
– Determining reportability of cases obtained from various sources
– Triaging cases and determining seriousness and relatedness for the assigned products
– Reviewing appropriate selection of adverse events from source documents, assigning appropriate MedDRA code and reviewing case narratives.
– Acquiring complete knowledge of the product portfolio and safety profiles for products across therapeutic areas.
– Involved in clinical safety, signal and risk management and review of aggregate reports
– Performing any other pharmacovigilance related activities as assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
MBBS / MD 2 – 3 years experience as medical reviewer or drug safety physician
experience in medical review of clinical trial and post marketing medical reviwer