TCS Pune is Hiring Drug Safety Associates
TCS is hiring for Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor.
Role- Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor
Key skill- Complete narratives for ICSRs based on GLPS’s auto-narrative templates and conventions
Years of experience- 1 to 4 Years
- Triage and Prioritize cases
- Full data entry of all relevant information from the source data
- Manual coding of all codeable terms (that did not auto-encode), including adverse events, medical history, concomitant medications, and laboratory values
- Complete narratives for ICSRs based on GLPS’s auto-narrative templates and conventions
- Workflow Monitoring activities which include – Retrieving daily workflow reports and ensuring users are completing cases nearing the 7/15-day timelines
- Monitoring compliance by identifying and prioritizing expedited cases upto completion
- Review impacted cases daily and escalate/re-route cases to ensure follow up processing is initiated and completed in a timely manner;
- Monitor and maintain record of data correction requests including impact and actions taken.
Interested candidates may apply
*****Please Note- Candidates who have been interviewed earlier for the said position can re-apply only after 6 months of interview.