18 August, 2022
IQVIA is Hiring Associate Manager – Lab Quality
Position- Associate Manager
Experience- >5 Years
# Freshers are not considered
The Associate Manager, Lab Quality is responsible for supervising a team of lab quality staf and for supporting quality control lab process, including identification and driving continuous process improvement initiatives.
• Sets day to day operational activities for the team with a focus on daily delivery.
• Responsible for hiring, training, performance management, and development of staff with mentoring and coaching from management.
• Determines resourcing needs and assigns workload to ensure effective delivery.
• Drives a quality culture to ensure operations are proactive in identifying and driving improvements through the monitoring of quality programs, metrics, and trends.
• Fosters a unified culture and facilitate collaboration, cooperation, sharing of information and teamwork. Participate in initiatives to improve employee engagement to positively impact operational results, customer satisfaction and employee retention.
• Provide Quality Control (QC) documentation support to operations.
• Perform QC review of lab documentation to ensure accuracy and compliance with applicable regulations and SOPs.
• Supports the review and update of QC related SOP’s.
• Utilizes root cause analysis to evaluate lab quality processes for gaps, recommend actions and communicate to management the analysis to continually improve quality.
• Designs, develops and implements new or enhanced lab quality processes.
• Participates in clients audits by responding to inquiries and review of documentation ahead of audit to ensure readiness. Proposes solutions to identified gaps.
• Leads quality control educational programs: in-house workshops, presentations, training and seminars for new hires and existing staff. Develops lab quality training materials and delivers training to lab staff.
• Manages and schedules all assigned quality control projects
• May track and report deviation QC trends to management.
• Leads or assists manager in leading QC and staff meetings and discuss findings and recommendations for resolving non-compliance.
• May lead routine quality investigations to ensure robust root cause analysis and resolution plans.
• Supports initiatives related to quality, Six Sigma, and safety.
• Participates in continuing education through self-study, attending in-services and off-site lectures and meetings and prepare programs to share with coworkers
• Complies with company’s procedures and regulatory requirements, as applicable.
• Bachelor’s Degree Or
• Other Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5 year’s experience in a regulated laboratory environment.
• Demonstrated ability to coach and guide others.
• Demonstrated ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects and demands.
• Requires sound knowledge of laboratory quality systems and laboratory procedures.
• Requires sound knowledge of laboratory good documentation practices and applicable regulatory knowledge.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and improve lab quality systems.
• Good computer skills using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Strong organizational skills, and close attention to detail are essential.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously and independently.
• Demonstrated “everyday leadership” skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective N9working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Ability to synthesize information from various topics.
• Ability to bring projects and deliverables to completion under timeline expectations.
• Applicable certifications and licenses as required by local regulations.