Novo Nordisk is Hiring Associate Medical Reviewer
Category: Clinical Development and Medical
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
The Associate Medical Reviewer is responsible for Medical Review of all trial subjects of all assigned clinical trials to ensure high quality consistent medical data. Responsible for clarifying and if possible resolving issues of medical concern and/or inconsistencies in clinical trial data with staff at investigational sites. Responsible for presenting findings of Medical Review to relevant Medical Specialist to enable decision making.
- Responsible for Medical Review of all trial subjects of all assigned clinical trials to ensure high quality consistent medical data.
- Medical Review is performed for all trial subjects to ensure patient safety and adherence to protocols, Good Clinical Practice (GCP), ICH Guidelines, local regulations and SOPs.
- Medical Reviewer ensures high quality medical data through medical review of clinical trial data.
- Develop good therapeutic knowledge and general understanding of diseases and treatments as well as the latest medical developments.
- Develop good understanding of relevant protocol and trial specific manuals/plans to ensure quality deliverables.
- Stay updated on training as required for the role as well as individual competency development.
- Ensure close collaboration with relevant study group members, especially the Data Manager, Trial Manager(s) and Medical Specialists during trial conduct
- Holds Minimum as Graduate in Medicine (MBBS & MD).
- 1-2 years of experience in clinical Practice or academics is preferred.
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP
- Demonstrated computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, PowerPoint).
- Excellent understanding of medical terminology and clinical trial activities