12 August, 2022
Alcon Bangalore is Hiring Clinical Evaluation Specialist
Summary Of Position
Alcon is looking to hire Clinical Evaluation Specialist to join our Medical Writing team at Bengaluru in India. This role will Author Clinical Evaluation documents supporting the submission of Medical Devices
- Write Clinical Evaluation Plans (CEPs), Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs), Post Market Clinical Follow up Plan (PMCFP) and Report (PMCFR) and any other relevant documents supporting Clinical Evaluations.
- Ensure the timely production of compliant and high-quality documents.
- Adhere to the project prioritization, strategies, and timelines.
- Communicate project status to supervisor and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements and internal policies and processes.
Key Requirements/Minimum Qualifications
- Any Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences
- 4+ years in Medical Writing for Pharma/Medical Devices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and electronic document management systems
Shift Timing: 12 PM to 9PM with slight flexibility