DeltaPV is Hiring Pharmacovigilance Specialist – Freshers can Apply
8 August, 2022
DeltaPV is Hiring Pharmacovigilance Specialist
- Performing tasks determined by Pharmacovigilance Manager or Team Leaders based on weekly work planning meetings.
- Performing tasks in cooperation with the Pharmacovigilance Specialists according to a specified plan
- Supporting weekly/monthly local and global literature screening
- Entering cases into database system and generating their formal reports
- Preparing Periodic Safety Update Reports for local companies and supporting for archiving such reports
- Preparing Pharmacovigilance System Master File supporting for archiving such files
- Preparing Risk Management Plans for required products
- Supporting follow-up of safety alerts
- Ensuring that reconciliation process is in place and performed regularly with clients
- Delivering pharmacovigilance trainings to DeltaPV contractual partners’ personnel, when required
- Ensuring continuity of PV activities in the absence of a Pharmacovigilance Specialist
- Following the principles of data integrity, confidentiality and personal data protection, as applicable
- Continuously developing his/her professional and personal skills and participating in pharmacovigilance relevant trainings
- A Pharmacy degree (Mandatory)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- 2 year of work experience is preferred, but we also welcome fresh graduates.
- Experience in pharmacovigilance service provider company or pharmaceutical companies is an advantage.
- Experience in medical writing and local pharmacovigilance set up is an advantage
- Exposure to healthcare/life-sciences industry is an advantage.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Well-organized personality with attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure and urgent deadlines.
- Strong planning and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated track record of innovative thinking.
- Ability to develop and interpret policies and to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to work as an assistant for a team
What we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Extensive pharmacovigilance experience in a fast-growing sector.
- Ability to work together with the pharmacovigilance team
- Opportunity to work with various pharmaceutical companies, allowing you to gain insight of different businesses.
- Working from home option