30 July, 2022
IQVIA Hiring Manager Medical Data Review
Provide expert skills as part of a Medical Data Review team to provide efficient, quality Medical Data Review products that meet customer needs; Provide Project management to the team in the area of clinical data review and viewed as an expert in data management; Drive the delivery of end-to-end study data quality and integrity; Provide medical, clinical, and scientific advisory expertise.
• Conduct in-stream data trend analysis in support of data quality and integrity (includes protocol compliance and targeted review of patient data)
• Ensure data quality focus to audit readiness with Clinical Compliance and Systems Validation Compliance. .
• Define data capture requirements in line with protocol and reporting needs.
• Represent clinical data scientist at multi-disciplinary team meetings and external meetings.
• Maintain strong customer relationships
• With guidance, track service performance and provide leadership to identify root causes of issues and implement remedial actions
• Ensure timely follow-up and resolution of compliance issues
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• Continuously look for opportunities to improve efficiency of tasks and quality of deliverables
• Provide therapeutic area/indication training for the project clinical team.
• Attend Kick-Off meetings, weekly team meetings, and client meetings, as needed or requested.
• Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
• Other Medic with 5 year college degree or MBBS Req
• Bachelor’s Degree Clinical, biological, mathematical sciences, or related field, or nursing qualification, with 7 years of relevant work experience Req
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience in lieu of degree Req
• Experience in clinical data sciences at a CRO, pharmaceutical company or other medical environment with demonstrated leadership experience Req
• Good understanding of clinical/medical data
• Proven expertise in the proactive identification of issues
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage resources to bring to successful completion specific study or project goals and objectives in accordance with defined quality and time based metrics
• Proven ability to work within a matrix team environment requiring minimum level of supervision
• Attention to detail
• Interpersonal and analytical skills,
• Ability to represent clinical data scientist at multi-disciplinary team meetings and external meetings
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and Physiology
• Must have Medical but also an operational focus towards metrics and status information to take the appropriate actions to resolve
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and teamwork skills
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent project management skills and coaching skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, using available resources
• Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities
• Strong customer focus skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients