Medpace Navi Mumbai Hiring Safety Physician
Our operational activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Safety Physician to join our team. This position plays a key role in the pharmacovigilance process at Medpace. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.This position is office-based at our Medpace Office in India. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
- Medically review individual adverse event reports with assigned studies, both clinical trials and post-marketing;
- Collaborate with Medical Directors;
- Provide oversight and key input for review of new or on-going safety documents;
- Provide safety review of clinical study documents, including protocols, study reports; and marketing application components;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure appropriate collection and handling of safety data; and
- Ensure regulatory compliance and safety throughout trial.
- Doctor of Medicine and 1 year of experience in a clinic setting (exclusive of postgraduate training) or 1 year of pharmacovigilance experience in the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry;
- Exhibits strong communication skills (both written and oral) and strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent clinical judgement and ability to articulate complex clinical issues in a scientifically sound and understandable way;
- Ability to evaluate and interpret clinical and scientific data;
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice; and
- Sound knowledge of general medicine and clinical practice, and the ability to assess the clinical relevance of medical data and to interpret its clinical meaning.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,500 people across almost 40 countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
Organic Growth:Medpace is continuing to grow in all areas globally and has built an expansive research campus at its headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. In 2020, Medpace opened a new seven story building that is approximately 250,000 SQFT. In total, the headquarter’s campus includes five buildings and approximately 600,000 SQFT. The company also has expanding office locations in Dallas, TX and Denver, CO.
Perks ( vary by location and position ):
- On-site fitness center(s)
- Campus walking paths
- Company-sponsored social and wellness events
- Official Sponsor of FC Cincinnati
- Hybrid work-from-home options and flexible work schedule
- On-site Market Place
- Free and covered parking
- Discounts for local businesses
- On campus restaurants and banks coming soon
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What To Expect Next
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.