21 July, 2022
Most Immediate and Urgent Openings of Case processor (ICSR) Pharmacovigilance Role
Location: Begumpet, Hyderabad
Should be interested to work in “NIGHTSHIFT”.
Qualification: Bpharma/ Mpharma/ PharmaD/ BDS
Should be interested to relocate to Hyderabad(WFO)
· Review adverse event information received for completeness and consistency, initiate case follow-up activities/AE query management, and independently generate narratives in accordance with department processes.
· Perform quality control activities to ensure complete and accurate case information has been entered into the drug safety database.
· Follow company processes and guidelines for case management and closure activities and adhere to company templates and guidelines for documentation and communications.
· Ensure compliance with corporate and departmental standard operating procedures.
· Participate in audits and inspections for global case processing.
· Ensure Deviations and CAPAs are followed up on and closed in due time. Perform other activities as directed by Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance management.
Interested candidates kindly call on 9154383165 (No Calls on Saturdays and Sundays) or share your resume to email@example.com
I have 1.8 year experience of pharmacovigilance field and 1 year experience of as a medical coder.