16 July, 2022
Syneos Health Hiring Pharma Freshers for Safety & PV Coordinator – For Gurgaon Location Applicants only
Safety & Pharmacovigilance Coordinator
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Monitors and routes incoming information to the appropriate project
• Records all ICSR documentation and tracks in accordance with Sponsor/customer specifications; distributes incoming mail and faxes.
• Redacts patient identifying information/ images in accordance with data protection guidelines, ICH GCP and GVP.
• Enters data into the safety database in accordance with Sponsor/customer specific guidelines and Company standards.
• Ensures current conventions are followed when entering cases into the Safety database.
• Performs file creation, tracking, retention, and maintenance (paper and electronic).
• Manages the translation process for any source documents requiring translation.
• Performs or assist with query follow up process as instructed
• Assists with submission processes as required
• Assists with daily workflow reconciliation
• Maintains understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), global drug/biologic/device regulations, GCPs, ICH guidelines, Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP) modules, study/program plans and the drug development process.
What we’re looking for
• B.pharms, M.Pharms, BDS or an equivalent combination of education and experience that gives the individual the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
• Safety Database systems, additional course in Pharmacovigilance and medical terminology preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Visio, email (Outlook), TeamShare (or other management/shared content/workspace) and internet.
• Works with others as part of a team
• Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple tasks
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
• Strong organizational and documentation skills
• Detailed oriented with a high degree of accuracy