Pfizer is Hiring Safety Surveillance Associate
- Identify and select routine cases for processing, determining appropriate prioritization criteria, and noting reasons for any delays.
- Assess cases to distinguish those with particular complexities and/or specific issues, and escalate appropriately.
- Review, rank, verify, process and document: event terms; case classifications (validity, seriousness, expectedness/listedness/labeledness); special scenarios; product complaint information; reportability with due date; and accuracy and consistency. Based on assessment of cases, process accordingly.
- Review case criteria to determine the appropriate workflow for case processing.
- Write and edit the case narrative.
- Generate reports, ensuring adherence to regulatory compliance timelines.
- Determine appropriate case follow-up, requesting follow-up letters when appropriate.
- Liaise with key partners, including Pfizer Country Organizations, Clinical Development, License Partners, and other stakeholders regarding safety data collection and data reconciliation.
- Develop and maintain expertise and knowledge of all products within the Pfizer portfolio; applicable corporate and global regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures and writing practices; data entry conventions; and search functions in the safety database.
- Consistently apply regulatory requirements and Pfizer policies.