ICON Hiring CRA I, CRA II & Sr. CRA
Location: India, Home-based / Hybrid
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organization. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organizations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
This is an exciting opportunity to advance your career in the world’s leading global Healthcare Intelligence Organization and Clinical CRO!
You will be fully embedded and partner with one of our top ten global Pharma clients, gaining exposure to a variety of therapeutic areas and working on groundbreaking research.
What will you be doing?
As a Clinical Research Associate (CRA), you will monitor the progress of clinical studies, either at investigative sites or remotely, and ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health related field from an accredited institution; a licensed healthcare professional (ie, registered nurse); or equivalent work experience required
- Clinical monitoring experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority regulations
- All therapeutic experience is welcome including but not limited to: Rare Disease, Oncology, Hematology, Respiratory, Immunology, Cardiovascular, Pain, CNS, Infectious Disease, Metabolism, Vaccines, Transplant and Ophthalmology
- Previous CRA experience ideally within the CRO or pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- A plus to have early phase trial experience.
- You will be confident working in a fast paced environments and have a dynamic approach.