Clario Hiring Manager, Clinical Data Management
At Clario, we put people first, always. We are united and driven by patients, committed to making a difference, and we are always looking for the best talent to help us transform lives. We value the contribution each of our people brings. It’s only through our people that we can continue to innovate technology that will shape the future of clinical trials.
We are growing our operations in India, with remote working opportunities as well as career openings in our Bangalore, Pondicherry and Mysore locations.
Are you passionate about leading others to greater success and high quality work? Are you satisfied with nothing less than 100% accuracy in your data – and your client satisfaction record? Join Clario as a Manager, Clinical Data Management, and lead our India team while maintaining the highest levels of data integrity, adherence to schedules of commitments, and employee satisfaction, consistent with Standard Operating Procedures.
As Manager, Clinical Data Management, you will :
- Coordinate procedures, metrics and strategies with other CDM Management as well as other department Management
- Oversee the staffing of the local DM group
- Ensure proper staffing levels; help develop and champion DM training programs.
- Hold monthly staff meetings with all direct reports
- Conduct timely, quality evaluations
- Conduct yearly department goals and objectives meetings.
- Interact with the Clario Project Management and other Operations teams to ensure consistent data collection parameters.
- Handle data related escalations for internal and external customers (including customer requests, negotiating and setting expectations with clients)
- Use project management best practices for the resolution of difficult operational challenges
- Promote inter-departmental collaboration to promote customer satisfaction
- Write, train and ensure adherence to global SOPs and WPGs
- Maintain excellent communications with management, investigative sites, sponsors and internal teams
- Support the implementation of new systems or processes.
- Meet with clients to discuss protocol or study requirements and how Clario can best address these issues.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- BS/BA Degree in Life Sciences or related field preferred.
- Strong people, time and project management skills. A true leader who excels at building a strong, collaborative team
- Good client-facing skills and able to handle client requests effectively. Strong negotiation skills and able to manage both client and internal stakeholders’ expectations.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills. Skilled in application of project management best practices for the resolution of difficult operational challenges.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in Data Management or similar industry experience.
- Detail orientation
- Adaptability, with the ability to respond quickly to a rapidly changing environment with excellent problem solving skills.
- Proactive in researching and proposing process improvements.