Amneal have opening in “Pharmacovigilance” at Ahmedabad
Designation: Executive / Senior Executive
Total Experience: 2-6 Years
Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Job Location: Ahmedabad (No Work from Home Option Avaliable)
Job Responsibilities :
1. Perform global literature screening for Amneal portfolio.
2. Perform validation, segregation and prioritization of the literature reports along with maintenance of various case processing related trackers.
3. Perform initial checks / search database to prevent duplicate entries, create case file or enter drug safety reports in tracking tool and/or safety database.
4. Ensure effective functioning of Global Literature monitoring in compliance with applicable SOPs/WIs, agreements/contracts and local and global regulatory guidelines.
5. Keep the global literature screening module up-to-date. Review any addition/deletion/modification of search strings / products configured in global literature screening module (EMBASE).
6. Coordinate with concerned stack holder(s) for collecting the follow-up information, as and when required.
7. Manage full text article procurement/translation request, as and when required.
8. Identify process improvements in Global literature monitoring process and provide feedback/guidance as required.
9. Assist in preparation/revision of SOP, Work instructions, templates and guidance training documents concerning literature process.
10. Support Health Authorities inspections and audits, and development of Corrective & Preventative Actions (CAPA) to address safety findings concerning literature process.
11. Impart trainings related to literature process, as and when required
Interested candidates may share their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line “Application for Pharmacovigilance”