Medpace Hiring Safety Database Specialist
Due to our continued growth, we are in need of qualified and focused individuals, like yourself. This is a vital role with our Clinical Safety team whose success relies upon your finely tuned skills and background. If you are ready to make a difference, you must be able to accomplish these tasks:
- Implementation of routine system configuration including product, study and license in Argus and Argus J;
- Assist with creating reports using Oracle Business Intelligence reporting tool;
- Resolve safety database-related issues;
- Prepare/Execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of safety system changes;
- Assist in Argus Database Training for new users, as applicable;
- Generate outputs from the global safety system in support of periodic safety reports (e.g. DSUR, PSUR and PBRER) ;
- Assist in the development of system support related process, SOPs, Work Instructions and manuals and
- Support Inspection and Audits.
Bachelor’s Degree in scientific discipline or Business Informatics or similar area with 1-2 years of directly related experience;
- Work experience in CRO/biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in Study configurations in Safety Systems.
- Experience with Safety Database preferably Argus and Argus J.
- Experience in SQL.
- Experience in reporting and analytic platforms such as OBIEE.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Strong consultative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to combine technical problem-solving skills with discernment to resolve best business solution.
Perks ( vary by location and position ):
- On-site fitness center(s)
- Campus walking paths
- Company-sponsored social and wellness events
- Official Sponsor of FC Cincinnati
- Hybrid work-from-home options and flexible work schedule
- On-site Market Place
- Free and covered parking
- Discounts for local businesses
- On campus restaurants and banks coming soon
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What To Expect Next
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.