TCS is hiring MBBS/ MD professionals for Life Science domain.
If interested, please share your updated profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Domain: Life Science
Function: Pharmacovigilance/ Drug Safety
Role: Safety Surveillance & Risk Management Scientist
Work Location: Mumbai
- Education- MBBS/ MD. MCI certification mandatory
- Experience- 4+ yrs relevant exp in Pharmacovigilance or Drug Safety
- Experience in Drug Safety, Pharmacovigilance and/or Risk Management Industry experience in both an Investigational and Post-Market capacity
Experience in below is mandatory (any 2)
- Signal Detection & Evaluation
- Aggregate Reports writing
- Risk Management Planning
- Signal evaluation and data review from ICSR, Literature Review, external databases, Competitor label etc.
- Review of safety database incl. a detailed review of relevant individual records in support of signal evaluation
- Perform routine Literature Review for Safety Signals
- Prepare signal evaluation summary
- Perform ad hoc comprehensive Literature Review for designated safety signal as requested
- Review, analyze and develop conclusions based on sound scientific and medical knowledge and with reference to the existing product label
- Review, analyze, synthesize, and summarize Individual Case Safety Report (ICSR) and narrative line listing data, relative to RMP, PSUR/PBRERs, DSUR, Clinical Overview.
Apply through this Link