Medical Writer I
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
Designation: Medical writer I
Job Location: Gurgaon (Haryana)
Qualifications: Life science Graduate/ MSC/BSC. (Should have clinical research and clinical data base knowledge) should be trained in Clinical research and clinical data management domain
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
Roles And Responsibilities
- The person should be able to enter Clinical trial data in the database with the overall responsibility to collect, store, manage and report the data accurately and precisely.
- To preserve data integrity, the person should be able to execute quality checks on the data recorded in the database and ensures that there are no open queries in the database and that the data is error-free
- Should also be able to Perform data review and discrepancy/query management. If necessary, escalate any discrepancies.
- A working familiarity of databases and data management is required. Time Conscious, Detail oriented, deadline-driven, proactive, adaptability to work in a team and coordinate with team members and very good communication skills are all required.
- Good problem-solving skills, decision-making ability, the capacity to comprehend various forms of clinical data, and a scientific approach to work are all required.
- Should be good in maintaining excel file and word document, should be good in designing guides, SOPs.
- Should be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor of Science degree with relevant writing experience or Bachelor of Arts degree (Social Sciences, English or Communications, preferred) with relevant scientific and/or medical knowledge and expertise.
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar with a familiarity with AMA style guide.
- Understanding of FDA and ICH regulations and guidelines strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated effective presentation, proofreading, and interpersonal, skills and ensure a team-oriented approach.
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and Internet.
- Ability to demonstrate a familiarity with principles of clinical research and to interpret and present clinical data and other complex information.
Apply through this Link