31 May, 2022
ArisGlobal is a dynamic and growing global software company dedicated to serving the Life Sciences industry (pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device) in the management of their clinical trials, drug safety and regulatory information. Our global team – located in major corners of the world – includes some of the industry’s leading authorities, subject matter experts and experienced professionals in their respective areas of life sciences. All are focused on advancing our innovative and market-proven solutions and services. We are growing quickly and looking for people with the best blend of experience, knowledge, talent and ambition to join our team. If you are committed to making a difference and have the skills and experience to make things happen then you should consider joining ArisGlobal.
ArisGlobal is looking for a strong a product owner to join a team in delivering world class software. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual who will work with product managers and engineering scrum teams. The ideal candidate will have experience breaking down requirements into epics and stories with strong communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate ownership for a set of functional areas of a product within a product portfolio
- Works with product manager to align on product strategy and to translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Identify functional, non-functional requirements, dependencies and articulate impact on delivery timelines and implementation plans.
- Collaborates with internal cross functional teams (Design/User Experience, Engineering, Customer Support, Services, Solution Consulting, Commercial) and with customers to inform the product vision, strategy, features and prioritization.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 8 years of product development and or management experience of which a minimum of 2 years in pharmacovigilance.
- Should have a strong techno-functional background – a good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Ability to understand customers’ needs and business requirements and to put customers first in product decision making.
- Proficient in conducting requirement gathering workshops
- Proficient in triaging and prioritizing product defects and feature requests
- Proactive and fully accountable in managing a healthy product backlog.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Guide and mentor individuals in the team and demonstrate strong leadership.
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Prior experience in Life Science industry highly preferred.
- MBA preferred.
Apply through this Link