- Well-versed knowledge of Patent Law provisions and recent case laws of US/EU.
- Basic understanding of Regulatory Law (like DE/ME, ODE, PIP extensions) in US/EU & RoW countries.
- To conduct prior art & patent searches, prepare landscape reports, Infringement Analysis Reports for EU Markets and RoW market
- Conducting IP Due Diligence activity (Landscape reports, review of the dossier, monitoring of relevant patent/applications) for In License projects for US /Europe & RoW.
- To prepare the Patent Invalidation report for filing TPO, Pre-grant, and Post-grant opposition as and when required.
- Able to highlight relevant IP & provide clearance to the formulation strategy, and trade-dress/packaging strategies.
- Able to provide IP support to R&D, BD & Portfolio.
- To keep monitoring IP scenarios, competitive intelligence, and to timely update about the changed scenario in order to take action timely.
- To have knowledge of trademarks/ copyrights.
Qualifications: M. Pharm/ Industrial Pharmacy/ Pharmaceuticals Sciences
Experience: 06-08 years of exp in handling IP activities for Formulation.