- Write and/or edit under guidance high quality clinical and safety documents, medical section of Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report, addendum to clinical overview, Clinical Study Reports (CSR), ID Cards, Investigator brochure, clinical evaluation report, Briefing packages, Medical section of CTA..
- Delivery of high-quality medical documents in time and in compliance with internal and external standards
- Participate in planning of analysis and data presentation to be used, initially in conjunction with mentoring medical writer.
- Develops and maintains TA expertise
- Reviews content created by peers writers
- Advanced degree in life sciences/ pharmacy/ similar discipline or medical degree (Ph.D – Master in science)
- Excellent English language knowledge
Requirements of the job
- >5 years of experience in regulatory writing for the pharmaceuticals / healthcare industry
Apply through this Link