23 May, 2022
Qualification: MBBS or MD/MS
Experience: ≥2 years of Safety Science Experience (At least 2 years’ experience in a Safety Science Role, such as Global Safety Officer (GSO) or Medical Safety Officer (MSO) or Safety Evaluation and Risk Management (SERM) Physician.
· Experienced in risk management and safety surveillance of assigned investigational and marketed products
· Experienced in performing signal detection activities (including review of line listings from Safety database and review of medical literature)
· Experienced in the authoring and review of agency responses and regulatory documents such as Periodic Benefit Risk Evaluation Reports (PBRERs)/Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs), Development Safety Update Reports (DSURs), Signal Evaluation Reports (SERs)/Drug Safety Reports (SERs)
· Experienced in the development of post-market risk management plans (RMPs)
· Involved in presentation of safety data to global safety teams and cross functional stakeholders.
Salary: There is no bar for deserving candidates
Location: IT park, Chandigarh
How to Apply?
Kindly connect with Shubham Sharma (Clinical Research Scientist at J&J)