20 May, 2022
Medical Writer I
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
CTD plays a critically important role in executing projects for Syneos global clients. He/she works as part of high-performing teams on challenging assignments involving the processing of complex scientific, medical and technical information.
- Authoring and Quality Assurance of Project Activities
- Undertakes project specific activities at high quality and in defined timelines according to standard processes and operating procedures
- Authoring and/or editing of pertinent documents such as:
- Clinical study documents or documents for regulatory submission i.e., clinical study reports, patient narratives, clinical summaries etc.
- External scientific communications i.e. manuscripts, abstracts, response documents, etc.
- Protocol and results summaries to support clinical trial disclosure commitments
- Systematically perform quality control checks of documents prepared by colleagues against pre-specified check-list generated in the project or SOP
- Perform detailed analyses on a planned and ad hoc basis, relating to processes and their outputs
Ensure to abide with Client process
- Medical writer who will be preparing disclosure documents (such as Protocol Registration Form and Result Registration Form) for clinicaltrials.gov and for various clinical registries
- Additional Activities
Completion of Internal and Client specific training. Assist in mentoring and training of team members depending upon project requirement(s)
What we’re looking for
- Educational qualifications: A minimum of a scientific post graduate degree in life sciences.
- Require 1 year of medical writing experience preferably having exposure in Clinical Trial Disclosure (CTD) domain
- Good to have knowledge of anonymization / redaction process, Registries (EUDRACT, CT.GOV)
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements or guidance pertinent to the service line.
- Good understanding of clinical development processes including principles of clinical study operations and ICH-GCP guidelines. Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of basic computer applications, e.g. MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel, will be required.
- Person should understand & comprehend protocol and clinical study report from disclosure perspective.
- Good understanding of clinical trial disclosure fundamental
- Core competencies for this role include ability to demonstrate:
- Analytical capabilities with scientific and clinical data.
- Professional working environment
- Ownership of the work allocated
- Commitment to highest quality outputs, including high attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and pro-activity
- Effective team working
- Ability to build rapport/ relationships with project-specific client colleague
Apply through this Link