Wipro Pune Hiring Drug Safety Specialist and Senior Drug Safety Specialist
11 May, 2022
About the job
- Reviewing the published reports/biomedical literature to ascertain if they contain a case report of an adverse reaction and Non- individual case reports.
- Applying regulatory and internal guidance to determine if the article meets the definition of a case report and Non- individual case reports.
- Perform relevancy assessment based on accepted industry guidelines.
- Provide training and guidance to the scanners on inclusion criteria of case report and Non- individual case reports.
- Work closely with the SMEs to ensure physician team has necessary training and skills per industry norms.
- Perform additional tasks/responsibilities as assigned delegated by the team lead/manager
MD / MBBS,M.Pharm / B.Pharma / BAMS / BHMS / PhD./ Pharm D / BDS
Apply through below links