Wipro Pune Hiring Drug Safety Specialist and Senior Drug Safety Specialist
11 May, 2022
About the job
- Reviewing the published reports/biomedical literature to ascertain if they contain a case report of an adverse reaction and Non- individual case reports.
- Applying regulatory and internal guidance to determine if the article meets the definition of a case report and Non- individual case reports.
- Perform relevancy assessment based on accepted industry guidelines.
- Provide training and guidance to the scanners on inclusion criteria of case report and Non- individual case reports.
- Work closely with the SMEs to ensure physician team has necessary training and skills per industry norms.
- Perform additional tasks/responsibilities as assigned delegated by the team lead/manager
MD / MBBS,M.Pharm / B.Pharma / BAMS / BHMS / PhD./ Pharm D / BDS
Apply through below links
I’m a graduated B. Pharmacy person. I would like to join the drug safety specialist .
Plz someone refer me for this post at Wipro.
2 years of experience in PV
I am a M.Pharma post graduate. I want to join pv sector in Wipro.
I am M.Pharma post graduate person. I want to join pv sector in Wipro as a fresher.
I’m actively looking for job change, I’m currently working as senior drug safety associate in Bioclinica work from home.
Total PV domain experience 5+ year’s
Contact : 9356280287
I completed M.Pharm pharmacology. I would like to work as drug safety specialist in wipro.
I completed M Pharm quality assurance.i want to join PV sector in Wipro as a fresher