Springer Nature Hiring Scientific and Medical Writer
11 May, 2022
Title: Scientific and Medical Writer
Experience: 0 to 1.5 Years+ experience in the Life Science domain.
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Lifesciences), Ph.D (Pharma/ Lifesciences), Pharm. D
Location: Magarpatta, Pune
Brief about the ADISInsight: –
- ADISInsight is a database for drug research and development, disease treatment, and decision making, based on trusted, scientifically sound data.
- Accurate and robust data is drawn from medical conferences, leading scientific publications, government agencies, and company information.
- It is then expertly reviewed, assessed, and summarized by a team of scientists resulting in a single search on the database that delivers results on drugs, trials, deals, and safety.
- The Drugs database provides leading, evidence-based scientific and market information on drugs in commercial development worldwide. Drug and cell-based products are tracked across all therapeutic areas and throughout the entire development process, from discovery to launch.
- This vital competitive information is used by our customers/stakeholders (Pharmaceutical industry, CROs, Academic institutes, Financial organizations) to make better business decisions.
- Sound knowledge of Clinical research, Regulatory Guidelines, Drug Development and Drug approval process
- Hands-on experience of database
- Good command over written and spoken English
- Good interpretation and analytical skills
- Team player
- Identify key data from the source and accurately enter information into predefined fields/tables
- Create/update drug profiles giving details of each clinical study/drug development program including key dates, status, phase, design, location, patient segment, endpoints, subject characteristics, treatments, and results as well as a timeline of key trial events, etc.
- Consolidate information from multiple sources like studies published in leading medical journals, posted on trial registry websites, information from media releases, etc.
- Write accurate and concise summaries that capture the key elements from published reports/updates
- Ensure compliance with Company SOPs
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by team lead/manager
Apply through this Link