10 May, 2022
We have opening for a candidate with the following requirements
Qualification: Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)
Experience: 8 to 12+ years.
Skill Set: Formulation Core IP expertise in pharmaceutical companies.
· Reviewing IP landscapes for US, EU, Canada, and ROW markets.
· Patent & TM infringement analysis.
· Adequate IP expertise in catering IP support to regulatory dossier filings for US, EU, Canada, and ROW markets.
· Patent drafting, filing and patent prosecution.
· Adequate IP expertise in catering IP support to Patent attorneys (Patent invalidity note and Non-infringement note).
· Tracking of status updates of patent litigations & discovery support during patent litigations.
· Capability to lead atleast 1 to 2 junior team members.
· Adequate IP expertise in New Product Selections for US, EU, Canada, and ROW markets.
Interested candidates with relevant IP knowledge can apply to Pallavi.email@example.com with sub: IPR-FML/09052022