About the job
- Reviewing the published reports/biomedical literature to ascertain if they contain individual case reports and Non-individual case reports.
- Applying regulatory and internal guidance to determine if the article meets the definition of a valid case report and Non- individual case reports.
- Write accurate and concise summaries that capture the key elements from these published reports
- Ensure consistent coding of medical history, drugs and adverse event terms
- Evaluation of Serious Adverse Event to ensure accurate processing from source documents with emphasis on quality and timeliness
- Creating summary content in a range of formats (narrative summaries, structured database inputs, electronic formats for regulatory filing) to support the drug safety reporting and information requirements of pharma industry client
M.Pharm / B.Pharma / BAMS / BHMS / PhD./ Pharm D / BDS
Apply through this Link