A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Lead Pharmacovigilance Expert you will join our Global Patient Safety Regions team in preparing local risk maangement plans and local safety related reports.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Understand the benefit risk profile and safety strategy for multiple products across different therapeutic areas (e.g. oncology, neurology, cardiology, etc.)
- Interact with Safety Strategy Leads with the same medical knowledge and expertise to accurately describe the risks and associated risk minimization measures in risk management plans
- Prepare local risk management plans and local safety reports according to the local regulations and ensure timely delivery of all local risk management plans and local safety reports
- Manage stakeholder expectations from cross-functional reviewers including patient safety, regulatory affairs and medical affairs
- Maintain local risk management plan and local safety report requirements and templates including the review of impact assessments related to changes/new PV regulations on risk management plans and safety reports
Who you are:
- You have a medical and/or advanced scientific degree (Ph.D.) in health or life sciences and at least 10 years of experience in the pharmacovigilance environment
- You have an excellent understanding of regulations relevant to the safety of drugs in post-authorization and development
- You have extensive experience in preparing local risk management plans according to local requirements and a background in medical writing
- Advanced communication skills and experience in an international environment are equally important as well as intercultural experience through successful collaboration in matrix teams
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience as a Safety Strategy Lead or equivalent is an advantage
- Fluent in English, and an additional foreign language would be beneficial (e.g. Spanish, Portuguese, German).
What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Apply through this Link