26 April, 2022
500 studies across multiple therapeutic areas. This is the exposure and scale our Data Management group has. We are on our journey to Reimagine medicine with Data and Digital and our team is focused on delivering data which is fit for purpose.
Innovation at scale is one of the strategic pillars for us as a Clinical Data Management team and you will have an opportunity to apply your skills to experiment and innovate ways to transform the Clinical Data Management process in Drug Development.
We are looking for individuals with end to end experience in clinical data management. You will play a key role in providing leadership to various teams and developing cross-functional data cleaning strategies.
- Selects, recruits, develops, manages, motivates, coaches and appraises the performance of direct reports to ensure high quality performance across his/her Clinical Data Management Group
- Facilitates a partner and customer orientated Clinical Data Management group, role modelling behaviors for more junior members of staff. Manages and coordinates the assignment of resources and workload within his/her group or disease area, and ensures sharing of resources between groups in order to meet company objectives and priorities. Provides all necessary support to help address and resolve issues. Identifies solutions for remediation
- Understands Health Authority requirements and is able to participate in Health Authority inspections as required
- Builds and establishes a strong team spirit and creates a team founded on technical ability, excellence in performance and exhibiting the Novartis values and behaviours. Leads and supports clinical and non-clinical special projects and initiatives
- Highlight the need for training programs and support the establishment of these (technical and professional skills) for clinical Data Management staff and ensure staff training is conducted and accurately documented
- Ensures that team is tracking time in order to further evaluate business needs with regard to capacity forecasting and increasing productivity
- If required deputizes for the Sr. Group Head of Data Management
- Maintain external focus by interacting and influencing industry working groups and organizations
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
- University or college degree in life science, computer science, pharmacy, nursing or equivalent relevant degree with Ideally 10 years’ experience in Drug Development with at least 6 years’ in Clinical Data Management and at least 5 years line management or leadership experience
- Proven leadership, collaboration and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to successfully manage simultaneous deliverables and meet deadlines
- Excellent understanding of clinical trials methodology, GCP and medical terminology
- Must be able to anticipate challenges and risks and proactively suggest/implement solutions
- Ability to work under pressure demonstrating agility through effective and innovative team leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to operate effectively in a global environment. Ability to influence and communicate across functions and to external stakeholders
Apply through this Link