20 April, 2022
Review, assess and process Safety data and information, across service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and external third parties following applicable regulations SOPs and internal guidelines under guidance and support of senior operation team members.
- To Prioritize and complete the assigned trainings on time
- Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information
- determining initial/update status of incoming events
- database entry
- coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities.
- Assuming other workflow responsibilities for the assigned project as directed by Operations team member or Manager.
- Ensure to meet the expected productivity and quality standards
- Ability to identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member/ mentor.
- Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
- 100% compliance towards all people practices and processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent Scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences
- An Individual with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences graduation.
- Good knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a Team Player, contribute and work towards achieving Team goals.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Safety service lines.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ensure quality of deliverables according to the agreed terms.
- Demonstration of IQVIA core values while doing daily tasks – Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
- Flexibility to operate in shifts.
Apply through this Link