16 April, 2022
Position: Assistant Manager
Experience: 10-15 Years
Qualification: M. Pharm (Pharmacology)
· Literature review and proposing possible clinical trial strategy.
· Preparation of clinical trial synopsis.
· Reviewing the clinical trial documents as protocol, IB, ICF etc.
· Review study proposals and study plans received from CRO.
· Study data monitoring for gaps, correctness on an ongoing basis.
· Review of TLF’s and CSR.
· Contribute in preparation of presentations for CT-NOC and MMA.
· Constant literature reviews to provide updates to team on ongoing and projects in discussion.
· Contribute in new product evaluation by preparing rationale, unmet need and proposing possible clinical strategy and study design.
· Literature review for preparation of medical rationale, justifications and clinical trial waivers.
· Contributing to create new product pipeline by continuously identifying new product and their presentation.
· Contributing to create new NDDS product pipeline by continuously identifying new NDDS product and their presentation to team.
Interested candidates can share their CVs on email@example.com