16 April, 2022
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execution of analytical tests and compilation of analytical data under supervision.
- Calibration of the equipment as per the schedules.
- Preparation of MDQR, MOAs, SOPs and related documents.
- Response to DQA observations and archival of LNBs.
- HPLC and/or principle of protein chromatography : Reverse phase, SEC, Ion Exchange, HIC UV VIs Spectroscopy, capillary electrophoresis (CE)cIEF, Higher order structural characterization method : CD spectroscopy, DSC, DLS, Fluorescence spectroscopy
- M.Sc./MTech/MS Biotechnology, Biochemistry or any other Life sciences allied subject
Role:Research & Development – Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Research & Development
Role Category:Research & Development – Other
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology