15 April, 2022
BANGALORE HIRING- SSU Specialist in Clinical Trial Site Activation (URGENT & IMMEDIATE)
Job Title: SSU Specialist – Site Activation
Job Location- Electronic City Bangalore
Your role: an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our healthcare business to support the development of first and best in class specialty medicines for our patients in need. You would work in a new established group, that support study team in clinical start-up activities across Phase I – Phase IV (interventional & non-interventional). As a SSU Specialist in Clinical Trial Site Activation, you will manage activities within the Start-up Solutions Unit for operational deliverables of Clinical Studies with interactions of multiple cross functional Biopharma functions and CROs.
Your main responsibilities would be:
Role will support the Start-up Solutions Lead and/or Study teams in the following activities, from Site Fesibility to Site Activation :
- Collaborate with clinical teams in order to generate and validate reports, extracts, and visualizations
- Provide status reports, graphs, and analysis support team study start-up meetings and decision-making process
- Evaluate diverse data sets, identify new types of data, and synthesize data into meaningful metrics and numbers
- Monitor trend, outliers risks, and provide recommendations to the clinical teams
Who You Are:
Graduate background (e.g. Bachelor’s degree) in scientific field plus some to substantial relevant professional experience (three years in Clinical Development or equivalent) and good knowledge and experience in own discipline and beyond
Non- graduated jobholders require a substantial amount of professional experience in a clinical research-related position (five years or equivalent) and/or additional qualifications that also provides exposure to fundamental clinical research related skills & knowledge
6-12 years of overall experience
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Ability to work in an international/ multicultural cross functional matrix environment
- Good understanding of the policies and procedures of Clinical Operations and of ICH-GCP
- Ability to effectively gather large scale data sets from various sources for reporting and analysis.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to streamline and automate processes.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office™ (Word™,PowerPoint™), Outlook and TEAMS
- Experienced in Excel™ (incl Text-, Date&Time-, Lookup&Reference-, Statistical Functions, Pivot tables, Power Query)
- Experience in reporting systems, e.g. CTMS, Spotfire, Planisware
- Good administrative, coordination and problem- solving skills
- Good time and priority management, ability to work efficiently under pressure