About the job
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to consistently produce documents of high quality.
- Demonstrates attention to details and proactivity.
- Ability to understand all necessary steps in a project, plan ahead, and identify critical paths.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; readily adapts to changes.
- Ability to efficiently manage time spent on tasks and proactively identify deficiency. Manage
multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail, e.g.,
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment, values the importance of teamwork,
and understands roles of other project team members.
- Strives to understand and satisfy client needs.
Demonstrated understanding of clinical research, the drug development process, and industry
guidelines and regulations, e.g., ICH-GCP.
- Good clinical/scientific writing skills.
- Scientific background essential; writing experience of regulatory documents such as patient
narratives, informed consent forms or similar in a contract research organization, pharmaceutical
or biotechnology firm, or some experience in the conduct of clinical research/medical
- Good word processing skills, including MS Office (proficiency in Word); software and systems
knowledge or ability to learn and adapt to various IT systems: document management systems,
collaborative authoring (e.g., SharePoint), and file conversion and databases (Excel).
- Fluent in written and spoken English with appropriate attention to phraseology, grammar, and
- If required to perform translation work and quality control of documents written in non-English
language, proficiency in relevant language is a prerequisite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences/Health Related Sciences or equivalent.
Apply through this Link