Merck Group have job opportunity for Expert Medical Writers
9 April, 2022
About the Role
As a Medical Writer, you will support the Global Medical Writing Team to deliver its portfolio effectively and efficiently.
- Independently author clinical and regulatory documents in collaboration with a particular focus on Investigator Brochures and INDs/IMPDs.
- Thoroughly analyze and critically interpret data to determine the best approach to composing each document.
- Participate in meetings related to key MW, QC, and compliance activities
- Collaborate cross functionally for continuous improvement of for medical writing
Who you are:
- Graduate or post graduate degree in BPharm/MPharm, PHD, BDS (Dental), BSC/MSC or equivalent job experience with comprehensive Medical Writing knowledge of theories, principles and concepts, MD/PhD or advanced science degree.
- Excellent written and spoken English (including medical terminology) and familiarity with AMA style guide.
- Knowledge of Clinical and Regulatory documents
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (5-10 years related experience in a medical or other relevant pharmaceutical industry experience combined with scientific and regulatory knowledge) required.
- Knowledge of ICH/Good Clinical Practices, CTD guidance.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; readily adapt to changes
Apply through this Link