Wipro Pune Hiring Drug Safety Specialist
6 April, 2022
About the job
- Reviewing the published reports/biomedical literature to ascertain if they contain a case report of an adverse reaction and Non- individual case reports.
- Applying regulatory and internal guidance to determine if the article meets the definition of a case report and Non- individual case reports.
- Perform relevancy assessment based on accepted industry guidelines.
- Provide training and guidance to the scanners on inclusion criteria of case report and Non- individual case reports.
- Work closely with the SMEs to ensure physician team has necessary training and skills per industry norms.
- Perform additional tasks/responsibilities as assigned delegated by the team lead/manager
MD / MBBS
Apply through this Link
Iam interested in pharmacovigillance
Iam a pharm D graduate of 2020 batch from
Dr mgr University Chennai & iam having 1 yr experience in pharmacovigilence field.
Interested in Pharmacovigilance and Clinical research…
Internship completed as a Clinical Research Coordinator at Vishwaraj Hospital Loni Kalbhor.