Job opportunity with Teva Pharmaceuticals!
Job title: Manager Pharmacovigilance
Job Location: Bangalore-Work from Office
Experience: 12+ Year’s of experience
· Leading of data processing team and drive related activities in the team in alignment with Global data management
· Ensure compliance in the teams concerning case timelines (internal and external) and submission of adverse event reports and other safety information related to all Teva products globally
· Execute routine quality review for the data management team ensuring that case processing and data quality meet global regulatory compliance.
· Initiate and run quality and compliance improvement program in the team as needed to meet the quality/compliance KPI standards
· Participate and support in audits and inspection in alignment with different PV units
*Team handling experience is a must
Kindly share your cv on my id: