29 March, 2022
Experience – 3-6 years – Mumbai
1.To coordinate with legal team and other stakeholders for finalization of agreement (e.g. CDA,MSA, Vendor agreement, site contracts etc.)
2. Assist study in document collection and review
3. To coordinate with vendors for study meetings and prepare minutes
4. To prepare for the following:
Ø study documents for archival
Ø EC dossier
Ø TMF study trackers (also maintain and update the same)
5. To initiate and track investigator, site and vendor payment, 6. Maintain tracking of the payments, review of Invoices.
6.. Update and maintain study trackers (e.g. Annexure I, invoice tracker) & study systems (Lexcare- compliance system) for the assigned projects.
7. Co-ordinate for procurement, tracking of Clinical trial supplies and ensuring that the sites have all the required supplies at initiation and during the study especially for Indian sites.
8. Compile documents for regulatory submission
9. Assist in finalization of feasibility questionnaire and coordinate with sites to get response for the same
Send in your resume to Rosemary.firstname.lastname@example.org
Fresher’s need not apply.