Effective communication of evidence and information is essential to conveying the value of products. With approximately 20 years of experience, our highly trained staff provide medical writing services for the peri- and post-approval phases of the product lifecycle, helping to create a consistency in quality and voice. Our writers prepare documents that are clear, concise, compelling, and scientifically accurate, while also ensuring they are fully compliant with regulations, industry best practices, and your corporate guidance.
In this role you will assists with the preparation of high-quality medical and scientific writing from planning and coordination through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients. Collaborates with internal and external clients, supporting and enabling effective and efficient communication that results in operational excellence.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities (other Duties May Be Assigned)
- Assists with researching, writing, and editing routine medical information documents including regionalized standard response documents and FAQs.
- May assist with more complex medical information documents, including global standard response documents, custom responses, and Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) dossiers.
- Assists with ensuring compliance with quality processes and requirements for assigned documents.
- May assist in program management activities. Duties could include assisting with developing timelines, budgets, and forecasts.
- Participates in project launch meetings, review meetings, and project team meetings.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, and other personnel in the department. Builds stable working relationships internally.
Education, Professional Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent and relevant formal academic /vocational qualification
- Previous experience as a writer that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 2 years).
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical/CRO industry advantageous
- Experience in scientific writing advantageous
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Basic medical writing skills, including grammatical, editorial, and proofreading skills
- Ability to interpret and present complex data accurately and concisely
- Effective administrative, organizational, and planning skills; attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work on own initiative and effectively within a team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of regulatory documentation and drug development process
- Good judgment and decision-making
- Competent computer skills and use of templates; basic knowledge of document management systems and other relevant applications (e.g., Excel, Outlook)
Evidera is a business within in Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD) a leading global contract research organization (CRO), and a is a preeminent provider of evidence-based solutions. We provide integrated scientific expertise and global operational capabilities to help clients generate the evidence needed to optimize the market access and commercial potential of products.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with clear opportunities for growth and career progression. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects with some of the industry’s leading researchers. Our offices boast a fun and collaborative working environment, frequent social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development, with ample opportunity to advance, for all our staff.
Evidera’s Core Competencies
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving/Judgment
If you resonate with our core competencies and want to contribute to research and consulting services driven by world-class science and thought leadership, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
Apply through below link