Looking for a candidate to join our Mumbai team having 06-08 years in industrial pharmacy handling IP activities for formulations
Role type: Permanent
Designation: Senior Executive
Qualification- M. Pharm
Immediate joinee preferred.
– Well-versed knowledge of Patent Law provisions and recent case-laws of US/EU.
– Basic understanding of Regulatory Law (like DE/ME, ODE, PIP extensions) in US/EU & RoW countries.
– To conduct prior art & patent searches, prepare landscape reports, Infringement Analysis Reports for EU Markets and RoW market
– Conducting IP Due Diligence activity (Landscape reports, review of the dossier, monitoring of relevant patent/applications) for In License projects for US /Europe & RoW.
– To prepare the Patent Invalidation report for filing TPO, Pre-grant, Post-grant opposition as and when required.
– Able to highlight relevant IP & provide clearance to the formulation strategy, trade-dress/packaging strategies.
– Able to provide IP support to RnD, BD & Portfolio.
– To keep monitoring IP scenario, competitive intelligence and to timely update about the changed scenario in order to take action timely.
– To have knowledge of trademarks/ copy rights.
You can know more about SRS at www.srslife.com
If anyone interested, kindly share the updated CV on email@example.com mentioning the role applied for.