Safety & Pharmacovigilance Specialist I
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Enter information into PVG quality and tracking systems for receipt and tracking ICSR.
- Assists in the processing of ICSRs according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and project/program-specific safety plans.
- Triages ICSRs, evaluates ICSR data for completeness, accuracy, and regulatory report ability.
- Enters data into safety database.
- Codes events, medical history, concomitant medications and tests.
- Compiles complete narrative summaries.
- Identifies information to be queried and follows up until information is obtained and queries are satisfactorily resolved.
- Assists in the generation of timely, consistent and accurate reporting of expedited reports in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensures all relevant documents are submitted to the Trial Master File (TMF) as per company SOP/Sponsor requirements for clinical trials and the Pharmacovigilance System Master File for post-marketing programs as appropriate.
- Maintains understanding and compliance with SOPs, Work Instructions (WIs), global drug/biologic/device regulations, GCPs, ICH guidelines, GVP, project/program plans and the drug development process.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in life science, registered nurse, pharmacist or an equivalent combination of education and experience that gives the individual the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Safety Database systems and knowledge of medical terminology required
- Good understanding of clinical trial process across Phases II-IV and/or post-marketing safety requirements, ICH GCP, GVP and regulations related to Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Visio, email (Outlook), TeamShare (or other management/shared content/workspace) and internet.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
- Good organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks and projects
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and ability to meet deadlines
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
Asia Pacific – IND-Pune-Yerwada-Jail-Rd
Apply through below link