23 March, 2022
1. Owns the Content Creation solution & services to assigned clients and brands, create content strategy, develop & review content for commercial communication – assists the Engagement Lead and Planning Team with overseeing creative agency partners production/execution of visual and written assets.
2. Owns the content innovative workstream/organizational activities and providing solutions to achieve great customer experience
3. Working knowledge on creating modular content, work with technology and MLR teams to adapt to new approach of content creation.
4. Cross-collaborates with the creative teams and creative agencies on the ideation and creation of original content, develop content themes/topics. Ensures consistent experience, and implement appropriate localization/translation strategies
5. Works closely with Engagement Strategy and Planning as well as Product Teams to align on content plans and refine/adjust as needed to optimize efforts and deliver on segment goals
6. Partners with Business Intelligence & Analytics to help assess content performance to recommend course corrections and enhancements, as well as implement and track KPIs
7. Contributes to Content best practices that align to brand guidelines
8. Contributes throughout Integrated Marketing Planning meetings working closely with key business stakeholders
9. Support all pre-sales and sales activities as content SME
1. Contributes to the development of content strategy standards, governance and frameworks globally
2. Contributes to the definition of content measurement goals in collaboration with other performance marketing teams
3. Onboard, mentor, guide and build new teams as required and train the new joiners on writing & reviewing the content for multichannel and omnichannel marketing of pharmaceutical & biotechnological products.
1. Develops content strategy based on established brand and engagement strategy and establishes a differentiated customer experience across client segment, sectors and geos.
2. Oversees content audits and gap analysis, and use findings to develop recommendations to improve content strategies and design
3. Develops and implements appropriate localization/translation content strategies to ensure consistent experience and brand standards adherence across content
Development and Execution
1. Writes creative briefs, develop content tactic outlines, develop & review the content and module maps as required, including for any new POCs
2. Validates content conceptual design and multimedia design
3. Cross-collaborates on the ideation and content themes & topics
4. Oversees all written material, assessing for quality and consistency
5. Advises on copy style guidelines and ensure adherence to standards
6. Oversees and manage pre to post-production across all multimedia content – including print & digital detailing aids, promotional emails, websites, web banners, social media channels, print assets (brochures, booklets, physician/patient education material, conference materials, dosing cards, etc.)
1. Advises on the usability testing required to gauge content effectiveness
2. Assesses the performance of content and identify opportunities for improvement
3. Reviews content insights based on marketing analytics and advises Product teams on the actions to take
4. Oversees revision of content across channels based on performance assessments
5. Advises on the KPIs of content to be implemented by Business Intelligence & AnalyticsAny Life Science graduate – B.Sc., M.Sc., BDS, MDS, Phar.D., M. Pharm , Ph.D.
1. Bachelor’s degree in life/health-related sciences, or Marketing Communication
2. 10+ years of pharma marketing content creation, content review, creating content strategy and copywriting experience in brand promotion. Minimum of 5 years in promotional/medico-marketing is MANDATORY.
3. Strong healthcare portfolio experience including content strategies and copy for a variety of audiences, channels, and platforms
4. Ability to translate complex business copy or concepts into clear and simple messages
5. Experience developing a broad scope of communications materials for a range of audience (like brand managers, regulatory leads, creative agency, Content leads, Engagement leads, Commercial leads)
6. Good understanding (MUST HAVE) of medical, regulatory, and legal (MLR) review processes of promotional materials for pharmaceutical companies
7. Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
8. Highly organized and effective at multi-tasking
9. Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Word (PC or Mac) and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
10. Strong command and understanding of AMA and related pharmaceutical styles
Apply through below link