21 March, 2022
About the job
Managing assigned monitoring responsibilities (simple protocols/ non-protocol tasks) competently, in a timely manner and with quality.
- On time completion of assigned role specific trainings (self-learning courses, instructor led training, acknowledgement of e-SOP/WI etc.) and related assessment
- Under minimal supervision perform centralized monitoring activities for the assigned projects which includes but is not limited to:
- Loading and updating the active databases with details of participating sites
- Provisioning of access for Infosario Portal and QNET.
- Ensuring on-time completion of documentation(s) that form a part of the regulatory dossier for kit shipment [Kit Contents Chart(KCC)/Import Permit].
- Monitoring on-time release of patient laboratory report by following up on the associated pending activity(ies) with related team(s).
- Ensuring that documentation is available for all monitoring activities performed for real-time audit readiness
- Participation in department/process improvement initiatives as applicable.
- 0 to 1 year.
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Must be able to comply with all applicable standards as required by the company.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment highly desirable.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and managers.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Apply through below link
Clinical data management for fresher