Alkem Lab Hiring Medical Lead -Medical Devices
21 March, 2022
Education background: M. Pharma / MBBS
Experience: 3 to 5 years in similar role
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying/selecting an investigator who will be responsible for the conduct of the trial at the trial site
- Liaising with doctors/consultants or investigators on conducting the trial
- Setting up the trial sites, which includes ensuring each center has the trial materials, including the trial drug often known as the investigational medicinal product. Training the study staff in standard operating procedure for the clinical trials as per applicable regulatory requirements.
- Verify that investigator and investigators team are adequately trained and comply with the protocol
- Monitoring the trial throughout specified duration involving monitoring visit to the trial sites.
- Source data verification
- Informed consent form review, case report form review, investigational drug accountability, and adverse event review
- Ensuring all unused trial supplies are accounted for Writing visit reports, filing and collecting trial documentation and reports
- Data exploration from various literature sources
- Create Medico- Marketing suggestions reports for new product reviews and methods for marketed drugs
- Provide training for sales and marketing team
- Preparation of training guide, training slides for field sales managers
- Exploring scientific data and supporting the marketing team to develop different advertising literatures like Visual Aids, articles etc.
- Managing medical concerns from outside customers, marketing team and sales team.
Apply through below link