19 March, 2022
About the job
Medical Writer II
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Work with cross-functional departments e.g. R&D, LOC, medical, regulatory and commercial departments
- Takes responsibility for preparation of medical information responses to a high standard, working in accordance with guidelines and SOPs
- Participates in both internal and external project team meetings and liaises directly with the customer on medical information issues, as appropriate and with senior support as needed.
- Keeps abreast of current data, trends in medical information and/or medical affairs, developments and advances in area of drug development/medical and/or technical writing.
This role is meant to support the product related enquiries on all global products across client. Job holder should have expertise in area of health sciences whose principle job will be to draft responses to enquiries maintain enquiry database and regularly track the status of enquiry till it is closed.
- Provides up-to-date, accurate, timely and appropriate written responses to unsolicited inquiries in collaboration consultation with category medical, wherever applicable. This involves literature search skills and therapeutic area knowledge
- Keep updated with published medical literature relating to the product line/therapeutic area Develop strategies and initiatives to implement best practices in medical information within GMI to improve medical information services to internal and external customers.
- Providing evidence-based responses to medical enquiries (especially efficacy/safety related queries) in collaboration consultation with category medical, wherever applicable. This involves literature search skills and therapeutic area knowledge
- Updating existing responses as per label change as and when required
- Working on different databases simultaneously
- Maintaining the tracker and updating it on daily basis
Preparation of “Global Guidance Documents” in response to frequent queries
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Experience in medical content generation is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to integrate, interpret, and summarize data from a variety of sources in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to assess and prioritize workload
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge/experience with OTC products will be useful
Asia Pacific – IND-Client-Based
Apply through below link: