About the job
- Write and/or edit under guidance high quality clinical and safety documents, medical section of Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report, addendum to clinical overview, Clinical Study Reports (CSR), ID Cards, Investigator brochure, clinical evaluation report, Briefing packages, Medical section of Clinical Trial Application.
- Delivery of high-quality medical documents in time and in compliance with internal and external standards
- Participate in planning of analysis and data presentation to be used, initially in conjunction with mentoring medical writer.
- Develops and maintains TA expertise
- Reviews content created by peers writers
- Advanced degree in life sciences/ pharmacy/ similar discipline or medical degree (Ph.D – Master in science)
- Excellent English language knowledge
Requirements of the job
- >5 years of experience in regulatory writing for the pharmaceuticals / healthcare industry
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Apply through below link