Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Set up searches in Embase.com
- Maintenance of the search criteria per index update in the data source and per pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements.
- Establish a process with the different units in PV that requires such a service. The process should cover all requirements in the PV regulations.
- Guide the team members on literature search strategies and building queries.
- Participate in activities of literature review and pre-signal detection.
- Perform signal management activities related to Teva products.
- Contribute to documents related to Teva products by providing safety related input.
- Assure that all tasks to perform in line with relevant procedures.
- Cooperate with other teams within Medical Scientific Unit and Teva Periodic Reports and Risk Management Centre, and other relevant groups within and outside of Teva Pharmacovigilance
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, paramedical studies degree or life sciences
Team Lead-Literature screening
Apply through below link