Job Location: Mumbai and Bangalore
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Domain: Life Sciences/Pharma
Interested candidates, please share CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the job
Role / Job Title: PV Agreement Lead
Domain: Life Science
Preferred Educational Qualification for the role: College/University degree – A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in life science (Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmacy/other Life Science graduates).
Preferred experience for the role: A minimum 5-8 years of experience in Pharmacovigilance or allied fields. Specific working knowledge of the function hired for. Proven working experience in project management. Excellent customer-facing, written and verbal communication skills. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and any other desired tool/application as desired by Client.
- Supports team in drafting and review of PV Agreements (PVAs) to ensure that they are consistent with company requirements
- Ensures addressing client’s internal stakeholders and Collaborating Company’s comments as applicable for PVAs
- Responsible for monitoring dedicated PVA mailbox and maintenance of PVA repository and trackers
- Perform compliance monitoring of the effective PVAs and prepare applicable dashboards
- Aligns team to the respective Function goals, assigns responsibilities, sets deadlines, monitors and summarizes status updates, and progress of all deliverables for the assigned function.
- Monitor and track progress of the assigned deliverables for the respective function. Ensure that all work is delivered on-time, within scope and meets desired quality. Proactively identify and escalate issues where timeline, scope or quality may be at risk; and work collaboratively with the Client lead to mitigate them.
- Track team’s execution and performance using appropriate tools and techniques; specifically, to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term function goals.
- Create and maintain working practices or process documents and/or process maps as requested, to document tasks performed for the respective function.
- Communicate regularly with the Client lead.
- Identify and implement innovative process improvement measures to create continuous value adds for the respective function in collaboration with the Client Lead.
- Monitor and report metrics through customized dashboards, performance summaries etc. as requested/approved by Client lead from time to time.
- Provide or facilitate training and coaching required by team members to help them enhance their skills.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the respective Client function lead.