About the job
With minimal support, research and write a variety of patient- and site-facing communications materials to a high standard for different target audiences. Work across a number of multi-functional teams from the patient recruitment writing team, to the broader Global Patient and Site Solutions (GPSS) department and other IQVIA divisions.
- Achieve consistent high quality for all assigned writing projects, producing the full range of written deliverables in accordance with the objectives and the brief.
- Display excellent technical accuracy, correct interpretation of source documents, good attention to detail, creativity (where appropriate) and the ability to tailor materials appropriately for a range of educational needs and target audiences, with adherence to timelines and budgeted hours.
- Methodically incorporate internal/client comments using a scientifically accurate and balanced approach and, with minimal senior support, resolve any conflicts in a professional and compliant manner.
- Exercise excellent interpersonal/communication skills for effective and professional liaison with the internal team, clients, healthcare professionals and other key stakeholders and to obtain comprehensive briefs and responses to queries.
- Actively participate in meetings with relevant internal and external stakeholders, where necessary, and respond effectively to questions relating to allocated areas of responsibility.
- Monitor assigned projects and manage own workload, taking ownership and anticipating capacity issues and potential solutions.
- Proactively contribute creative ideas, concepts or suggestions to provide added value on assigned projects.
- Where appropriate, may contribute to the development and implementation of appropriate strategies in close collaboration with client/project team.
- May contribute to project specifications and cost estimates on assigned projects under senior guidance, working closely with project teams.
- Coach and mentor new starters and/or less experienced colleagues as appropriate.
- Diligently keep up to date with, and follow, all applicable company standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Bachelor’s Degree Scientific or Medical subject, or Communications/Marketing preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant writing or related experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Strong computer skills, including MS office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Proven experience in writing in the medical/scientific communications or clinical trials field
- Demonstrable knowledge of healthcare/scientific communications business objectives, services and operating procedures
- Experience of a variety of healthcare/scientific communications materials for a range of audiences, for example educational and training aids, marketing and outreach, and patient information
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritise work effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients
- Good awareness of current industry code of practice guidelines and their implications
- Budgetary awareness
- Presentation skills
Apply through below link