Siro Clinpharm Hiring For Senior & Principal Publication Writers (Multiple Vacancies)
10 March, 2022
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review Manuscript/ research papers, review articles, abstracts, posters, slide sets/ oral presentations
- Be completely accountable and responsible for assigned activities like writing, review, literature search, project management and leading the project
- Compliance to timelines, quality, processes & policies and robust tracking of projects including support to Line Manager (LM) in project management activities like milestone tracking for revenues and, resource utilization.
- Ensure that the data is objectively and accurately represented adhering to timelines and quality.
- Ensure that documents are approved and issued as per timelines and comply with established quality standards and performance metrics.
- Strict adherence to applicable processes and policies, including but not limited to applicable regulations, guidelines, policies, SOPs, WIs, process flows, templates, style guides, etc.
- Timely and regular update of all tools and trackers; documentation and archival of deliverables; be prepared for any audits and inspections.
- Support department promotional activities assigned by reporting manager/ business leads and contribute/ furnish timely inputs/ data for business capability presentations.
- Be prepared for any audits and inspections with maintaining all systems and processes up to date.
Interested candidates please share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org