6 March, 2022
About the job
Site Name: Bengaluru Luxor North Tower
Posted Date: Dec 8 2021
Are you looking for a technical support role that ensures the accuracy of critical safety data? If so, this Safety Pharmacovigilance Staff role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Safety Pharmacovigilance Staff, you will be responsible for any required administrative support and will be responsible for maintenance of the systems used by the team in terms of ensuring data in the systems is current and accurate
These Responsibilities Include Some Of The Following
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
- Provide administrative support to team as required.
- Maintain information in pharmacovigilance agreements database and other systems used by team.
- Evaluate and document information received from local operating company safety departments, with appropriate senior support.
- Serve as liaison with local operating companies to collect, collate and document information on their safety data exchange agreements and compliance with the agreements.
- Run listings from databases as required.
- Perform reconciliations with licensing partners.
- Administer document storage and archiving including team site.
- Responsible for ad hoc communications regarding safety data exchange agreements.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- High School Diploma
- Basic IT systems experience including use of excel or database applications
- Experience working with principles of data collection, manipulation and retrieval
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Ability to corroborate with peers across a matrixed organization
Apply through below link